Redner’s Markets is the place to come for easy tailgate finger food ideas, whether you’d prefer to count on us as your source for ready-made dishes or the ingredients to make them yourself. Each idea is ideal for eating sans utensils with a napkin in one hand and your drink in the other.
Tailgating with full, plated meals that require forks and spoons is inconvenient, no matter how tasty the meal may be. Your family and friends will want the convenience of finger foods with the satisfaction of popular tailgating choices!
Customers can order the foods they want through Redner’s Ready and choose curbside pickup. We require 48 hours’ notice to ensure we can accommodate your requests.
Party Food Trays Available at Redner’s Markets
- 2′ or 3′ Party Subs
- Brioche Slider Trays
- Cheese Platters
- Chicken Nugget Trays
- Chicken Wing Platters
- Fruit and Cheese Nibbler Platter
- Gourmet Tray
- Hoagie Carousel Platter
- Italian Party Tray
- Lean and Lite Tray
- Meat and Cheese Combo Platter
- Meatball Platter
- Snack Tray
- Traditional Wrap Tray
Chicken Parm Slider Recipe
Prep Time: 20 min; Cook Time: 25 min; Total Time: 45 min
Makes 12 sliders; Serving Size = 1 slider
- 402 calories
- 23 g fat
- 11 g saturated fat
- 62 mg cholesterol
- 780 mg sodium
- 34 g carbohydrates
- 10 g sugar
- 4 g fiber
- 17 g protein
- 12 Chicken tenders (bread and air fry your own or buy frozen)
- 1 pack of 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 24 slices provolone cheese
- 1 jar marinara
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 TBSP basil
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Make the chicken tenders fresh or frozen. Set aside.
- Cut the rolls horizontally to open without separating the individual rolls from one another.
- Prepare a 13×9” baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the layer of roll bottoms in the pan.
- Place a cheese slice on each roll’s bottom.
- Place the dish in the oven for about 4 minutes.
- Spread half of the marinara sauce over the roll bottoms, followed by the tenders, the rest of the sauce, and another cheese slice.
- Place the top layer of rolls to close the sliders.
- Mix the butter and garlic powder, microwaving until melted. Stir.
- Pour the butter over the rolls.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the rolls.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Top with a dash of basil.
Bacon Cheddar Tater Skins
Prep Time: 30 min; Total Time: 30 min
Makes 8 servings; Serving Size = 1 potato skin
- 350 calories
- 19 g fat
- 7 g saturated fat
- 33 mg cholesterol
- 460 mg sodium
- 34 g carbohydrates
- 2 g sugars
- 4 g fiber
- 12 g protein
- 4 large baking-sized potatoes (baked)
- 3 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 10 bacon slices (cooked and smashed into pieces)
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 5 green onions (diced)
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Cut the already baked potatoes into halves, lengthwise.
- Scoop out the potato down to a ¼” skin.
- Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the potato skins on the sheet.
- Mix the vegetable oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper in a bowl.
- Brush the mixture all over the skins (both sides).
- Bake for about 5 minutes. Flip and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the bacon pieces and cheddar cheese on the inside of the potato skins.
- Bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- Top with the sour cream and green onions.
Get ready for your next tailgate with easy finger food options from Redner’s Markets! Click here to place your deli order.