You have placed your trust in the food products purchased from Redner’s Warehouse Markets and food safety remains our #1 priority. Having safe, fresh food available is our everyday guarantee to our customers.
Recalls are issued to protect the consumers from a product or products that are potentially unsafe or harmful to consume or use. When a product is recalled by the manufacturer, U.S.D.A. or F.D.A, Redner’s will alert all stores and the product is immediately removed from our shelves. Below are some helpful links and resources consumers can use to research food safety and/or recall notices.
FDA Recall Alert Website:
FDA Information Center: 1-888-723-3366
The USDA website: www.foodsafety.gov
The USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline: 1-800-535-4555
Below is a list of current recalls that affect customers at Redner’s Warehouse Markets. If you find that you have a recalled product, please return the recalled product(s) to any Redner’s Warehouse Markets for a full refund.
Current Recall Notices
- All of our stores undergo daily cleaning and we have increased the frequency of cleaning schedules for bathrooms checkouts credit card terminals all of our food service areas & shopping carts etc. We have convenient hand sanitizer and shopping cart/ hand basket sanitizing wipes located at the entrance of our stores for guest use.
- We are increasing the cleaning and sanitizing of all door handles including frozen, dairy and refrigerated cases.
- We have suspended our food sampling in our stores and will follow best practices for all food handling and preparation.
- We have suspended operation of our salad bar, hot bar and other self-serve areas.
- We continue to offer Shipt home shopping service at most stores through which guests can order groceries online and have delivered to their houses in about an hour.
- We are encouraging our guests to follow CDC suggested hygiene practices as they are the best efforts in stopping the spread of this disease. CDC’s suggested hygiene practices
- We are working to implement contingency plans with our suppliers, transportation and store teams which include coordination with our many product vendors and suppliers so that we can provide our guests with the food and cleaning supplies.
- All Redner’s employee-owners are instructed to stay home if they are sick. We are providing associates hand sanitizer and sanitizing soap for additional hand washing opportunities.
- We will continue to monitor through the CDC and other trusted federal state and local health organizations as this situation changes.
- Outbreaks such as the covid-19 can cause public worry and uncertainty but know that we will continue to follow all recommended precautions and protection measures as outlined to us by local state and health organizations.