Calling all hard-working, honest individuals to apply for cashier jobs with Redner’s Markets in Allentown, PA! We’re always looking for worthy candidates to become long-term team members.
Expectations for Employees
When you sign on with Redner’s Markets, you’ll be expected to work hard and behave with integrity. Our efforts to project Redner’s image extend to each employee. Cleanliness, fresh merchandise, friendly customer service, low prices, and community engagement are key priorities that we encourage our employees to help us achieve.
If you’re applying for a cashier job with Redner’s Markets, the specific job description will include performing all of the following:
- Operate a cash register and check stand efficiently and accurately
- Follow all front-end procedures and company policies
- Promote customer satisfaction via fast and friendly service.
Benefits Employees Receive
We value our employees, and we have high expectations of them. That’s why we reward them well and provide room for opportunities to progress in their careers. We also provide the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)*
- 401(k) Plan
- Bonus Programs
- Incentive Programs
- Paid Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Plan
*Our ESOP, or Employee Stock Ownership Plan, means that we’re 100% employee-owned. We’re not publicly traded, so you can’t buy into our company unless you work at a Redner’s Market location.
While not part of the Employee Benefits Package, per se, the Daily Pay program that we participate in allows our employees to access funds before payday when emergencies arrive. The program is entirely automated, logging time as employees clock in and out. The amount of pay accumulated, minus deductions, is available daily for employees to use if they need to. They will pay a fee if they withdraw funds early, but the program is entirely free if they wait for payday.
Being Proud of Your Workplace
The level of community engagement at Redner’s Markets is pretty remarkable. We participate in a wide range of community projects and work on behalf of several nonprofits. If you’re looking for a place to work where you can be proud of your own contribution to your community, we invite you to apply.
- Redner’s 1% Save-A-Tape Program
- Our own fundraising program we make available to community nonprofits
- Participants sign up for a Save-A-Tape card and present it when they shop at a Warehouse Market location
- Participants save receipts until they collect enough for a hefty return (3-year expiration)
- We provide a 1% rebate on the total spent, minus tax, milk, and tobacco
- We also help area nonprofits by allowing them to purchase select merchandise at wholesale prices for fundraising purposes.
- USMC Toys for Tots
- Participated since 1981
- Average an annual collection of $100k, or four tractor-trailer loads of new toys for area children during the holidays
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- 30+ teams from Redner’s locations participate in the Relay for Life each year
- Feeding American and Local Food Banks
- Girl and Boy Scouts
- Salvation Army
- Lions Clubs
- Local congregations of churches
- Local fire departments
- Youth sports programs
If you’re looking for cashier jobs in Allentown, PA, why not apply with Redner’s Markets? Our applications are taken online, and we look forward to welcoming driven, courteous, and hard-working team members.