Planning for a holiday party, watch party, or other celebration? Choose Redner’s Ready from Redner’s Markets to buy chicken wing platters online and enjoy the ultimate convenience of curbside pickup! If you enjoy cooking for company, you’ll also find us a terrific source of ingredients for wings or sides to accompany them.
Chicken Wings from Redner’s Markets
The deli at Redner’s Markets offers a plethora of tasty platters, including chicken wings. You can choose between boneless and bone-in wings, and we can arrange for them to be heated or cold at pickup time, depending on your preference. The wings can be unsauced or sauced in buffalo, BBQ, sweet chili, or sriracha sauces, and you can choose between ranch and blue cheese for dipping.
To serve 10-15 people, a small platter will suffice, and a large one will serve 20-25 people.
The Redner’s Markets deli serves a variety of platters, including:
- 2 or 3-foot party subs
- Brioche slicer trays
- Cheese platters
- Chicken nugget trays
- Fruit and cheese nibbler platters
- Gourmet trays
- Hoagie carousel platters
- Italian party trays
- Lean and lite trays
- Meat and cheese combination platters
- Meatball platters
- Redner’s Fried Chicken
- Snack trays
- Traditional wrap trays
Chicken Wing – Home Preparation
Some hosts love to prepare the food that they plan to serve their guests. If you have the time and the inclination, we have the ingredients, and here are a few recipes to consider.
Buffalo Chicken Wings – Air Fryer Edition
Prep Time: 20 min; Cook Time: 20 min; Total Time: 40 min
Makes 2-4 servings.
- 2 lbs. Chicken wings
- 4 TBSP butter (melted)
- ½ cup hot sauce
- Dressing for serving – ranch or blue cheese
- Prepare the wings by patting them dry and salting them.
- Put the wings inside the air fryer, not touching.
- Cook the wings at 360°F for 12 minutes.
- Turn the wings and cook for another 12 minutes.
- Flip wings again. Raise the heat to 390°F and cook for 5 minutes to crisp the exterior.
- Whisk the hot sauce into melted butter.
- Toss the wings into the hot sauce mixture.
- Serve with dressings on the side.
Buffalo Chicken Wings – Grill Edition
Prep Time: 10 min; Cook Time: 30 min; Total Time: 40 min
Makes 6-8 servings.
- ½ TBSP salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- ⅓ cup butter
- ⅓ cup hot sauce
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey
- Mix the seasonings – salt, pepper, and garlic powder, in a bowl.
- Toss the wings in the seasoning mixture to coat.
- Preheat your gas grill to medium heat.
- On the grill, crowd the wings together to make them steam.
- Flip the wings every five minutes – four rounds – for 20 minutes.
- While the wings grill, heat the butter, hot sauce, vinegar, and honey in a saucepan on low heat, stirring to combine.
- Add the sauce and the cooked wings to a large bowl. Toss together.
- Crank up the grill heat to medium-high, and crisp the wings for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Add the wings back to the sauce to toss again before serving.
Grilling and air frying aren’t the only ways to prepare chicken wings. You can also roast or fry them. Buffalo sauce is one of many options for saucing them. From honey mustard to lemon pepper, garlic parmesan, and barbecue, choices are abundant. Use your imagination and your taste buds when preparing wings to please your crowd.
Ready to celebrate? Click here to buy the ingredients for your chicken wing platters online from Redner’s Markets.