Dear Redner’s Guests & Team Members,
During this time we want you to know that Redner’s Markets has the health and safety of our families and guests as our #1 priority, specifically now with the spread of the Covid-19 virus. We’ve always been focused on doing all the things we need to do to keep our families safe and healthy and are ever more focused on this philosophy now.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and are taking necessary precautions to keep our employee owners and the communities we serve safe. Our teams are working hard to keep our stores clean, open and stocked and here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your shopping experience is rewarding.
TO OUR GUESTS
- All of our stores undergo daily cleaning and we have increased the frequency of cleaning schedules for bathrooms checkouts credit card terminals all of our food service areas & shopping carts etc. We have convenient hand sanitizer and shopping cart/ hand basket sanitizing wipes located at the entrance of our stores for guest use.
- We are increasing the cleaning and sanitizing of all door handles including frozen, dairy and refrigerated cases.
- We have suspended our food sampling in our stores and will follow best practices for all food handling and preparation.
- We have suspended operation of our salad bar, hot bar and other self-serve areas.
- We continue to offer Shipt home shopping service at most stores through which guests can order groceries online and have delivered to their houses in about an hour.
- We are encouraging our guests to follow CDC suggested hygiene practices as they are the best efforts in stopping the spread of this disease. CDC’s suggested hygiene practices
- We are working to implement contingency plans with our suppliers, transportation and store teams which include coordination with our many product vendors and suppliers so that we can provide our guests with the food and cleaning supplies.
TO OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- All Redner’s employee-owners are instructed to stay home if they are sick. We are providing associates hand sanitizer and sanitizing soap for additional hand washing opportunities.
- We will continue to monitor through the CDC and other trusted federal state and local health organizations as this situation changes.
- Outbreaks such as the covid-19 can cause public worry and uncertainty but know that we will continue to follow all recommended precautions and protection measures as outlined to us by local state and health organizations.
For 50 years Redner’s Market has worked to create a rewarding experience by being a great place to shop and work and at times like this we remain committed to serve you!
Ryan S. Redner
Redner’s Markets, Inc.