Redner’s Markets in Reading, PA, is the ultimate one-stop shop for Super Bowl food specials – whether you prefer to cook or cater the event.
Focus on the Football with Catering from Redner’s
Expectations for the Super Bowl are high when it comes to the spread. Easy to eat with one hand around a beer and one eye on the game, all Super Bowl food should be convenient to enjoy and buffet-style friendly for continued snacking throughout the game.
If prep isn’t your idea of a good time, consider Redner’s Catering and Party Planning services. Our Deli will supply all of the following trays and platters:
- 2’ or 3’ Party Subs – Ham, Turkey, Italian, or Roast Beef with American, Swiss, or Provolone cheese, with lettuce, tomato, and onion on the subs or on the side.
- Brioche Slider Tray – Buffalo Chicken and Swiss, Roast Beef and Horseradish Cheddar, Smoked Ham and Cheddar, or Spicy Italian and Mozzarella on freshly baked brioche rolls.
- Cheese Platter – Choose five varieties among American, Cheddar, Colby, Cooper Sharp, Hot Pepper, Longhorn, Muenster, or Swiss, garnished with green olives.
- Chicken Nugget Tray – choose either 120 (small) or 180 (large) nuggets.
- Chicken Wing Platter – options include Buffalo, BBQ, Sweet Chili, Plain, or Sriracha; bone-in or boneless; served with blue cheese or ranch.
- Fruit and Cheese Nibbler Platter – Incorporate green and red grapes into your cheese tray.
- Gourmet Tray – roast beef, turkey breast, ham, swiss, longhorn cheese, ring bologna, macaroni salad, baked lima beans, pickles, olives, and red beet eggs.
- Hoagie Carousel Platter – Italian, ham, or turkey on fresh bread; single servings; trimmings of lettuce, tomato, and onion on the sandwiches or the side; garnished with peppers.
- Italian Party Tray – hot spicy ham, cooked salami, hard salami, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese, garnished with olives and peppers.
- Lean and Lite Tray – low-sodium turkey and ham, Naturally Slender cheese, reduced-fat Swiss, olives, and red beet eggs.
- Meat and Cheese Combination Platter – roast beef, turkey breast, ham, Swiss and American cheese, garnished with pickles and cherry tomatoes.
- Meatball Platter – prepared cold or hot, with marinara or brown gravy.
- Redner’s Fried Chicken – 8, 12, 16, 20, 32, 50, or 100 pieces. (No substitutions)
- Snack Tray – Ring bologna with small pieces of cheddar, Colby, cooper, hot pepper, swiss, muenster, American, longhorn, and sharp cooper cheeses, garnished with pickles and olives.
- Traditional Wrap Tray – wheat, spinach, sun-dried tomato, assorted, or plain tortilla wraps made with turkey, ham, Italian meats, Provolone, Swiss, or American Cheese, with lettuce, tomato, and onion included within the wrap or on the side.
Make sure to head to the produce link to order a Veggie and Fruit Tray as well! Some of your guests will prefer light fare in between plate refills.
Make Your Own Spread
Whether you’d like to entertain on a shoestring budget, cater to guests with high expectations or food restrictions, or simply enjoy cooking as part of hosting, count on Redner’s Markets to provide the supplies.
Ideas for your Super Bowl hosting vary. Create your own sub sandwich, nacho, or hot dog bar; make easy-to-grab sliders; or simply lay out sandwich fixings and a bowl of chips with sides of seven-layer dip and guac.
When guests leave your Super Bowl event, they’ll leave happy and full, no matter the final score, when you take advantage of food specials at Redner’s Markets in Reading, PA, for all your food and beverage needs!