Allow Redner’s Markets to make hosting Super Bowl easy with food specials “near me” for those in Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. Our focus on customers is evident in the quality of ingredients, party trays and catering foods, and low prices. Perfect your celebratory high-fives and signature touchdown cocktails while we offer great food and easy recipe ideas.
Take Advantage of Redner’s Market Party Trays
When planning for the Big Game, focus on finger foods your guests can enjoy while watching the game and slapping their foreheads or fist-bumping friends. Our plethora of party trays make serving these delicious foods easy!
- Party subs
- Brioche slider trays
- Cheese platters
- Chicken nugget trays
- Chicken wing platters
- Fruit and cheese nibbler platters
- Gourmet trays
- Hoagie carousel platters
- Italian party trays
- Lean and lite trays
- Meat and cheese combination platters
- Meatball platters
- Redner’s fried chicken
- Snack trays
- Traditional wrap trays
- Assorted party trays
- Bagel trays
- Bakery cakes
- Brownie delight trays
- Donut trays
- Garlic, cheesy bread stix trays
- Homestyle cookie trays
- Italian cookie trays
- Fresh fruit platters
- Garden fresh vegetable platters
Super Bowl Star Recipes
Of course, some hosts prefer to have a bit of homemade on their serving table. If that’s you, head to Redner’s Markets to buy the ingredients for the following Super Bowl slider recipes.
Game Day Mac-Daddy Sliders
Prep Time: 20 min; Cook Time: 25 min; Total Time: 45 min
- 2 TBSP dried minced onion
- 4 lbs. Hamburger meat
- 2 TBSP seasoned salt
- 2 TBSP garlic salt
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- About 30 hamburger dill pickles
- 15 dinner rolls
- 1 cup mayo
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish
- ¼ cup thousand island salad dressing
- 2 ½ tsp sugar
- 1 TBSP minced onion, dried
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Mix the sauce ingredients and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. A squeeze bottle works best.
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Sprinkle the dried minced onion over the bottom of a baking sheet.
- Press the hamburger meat down into the pan to completely cover the bottom. Sprinkle the seasoned salt and garlic salt over the hamburger meat.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cover with the cheddar slices. Return to the oven until the cheese melts.
- Divide the meat into 15 equal squares with a pizza cutter.
- Split the dinner rolls. Layer the meat, pickles, and sauce on the bottom section. Top with the other dinner roll half.
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
Prep Time: 15 min; Cook Time: 12 min; Total Time: 27 min
Makes 12 servings; Serving Size = 1 slider
- 12 dinner rolls
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 mozzarella cheese slices
- 6 oz. pack of pepperoni
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- 4 TBSP parmesan (grated)
- 1 ½ TBSP Italian seasoning
- 1 TBSP oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Split the dinner rolls but keep them connected.
- Layer the bottom half of the rolls, marinara sauce, half the cheese, half the pepperoni, the other half of the cheese and pepperoni, and the top of the dinner rolls.
- Mix the butter, Parmesan, and seasonings in a bowl. Brush on top of the dinner roll lid.
- Cover with foil and cook in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for three more minutes. Serve.
If you’re on the hunt for Super Bowl food specials “near me,” make your way to Redner’s Markets for party trays or slider supplies!