Where will you be on Super Bowl Sunday? If you are hosting a party for the big game in Allentown, PA, take advantage of the food specials you’ll find here at Redner’s Warehouse Markets on Lehigh Street or Airport Road. We’ll make planning and preparing for your event far easier so that you can focus on perfecting your decor, outfit, and touchdown dance moves!
Plan the Perfect Big Game Party Menu
When you think of Super Bowl food, what dishes come to mind? Generally, you want to serve finger foods that guests can enjoy with both eyes glued to the action, one hand glued to a drink, and the other hand conveying deliciousness to mouths.
Redner’s Warehouse Markets has you covered, whether you prefer to order and pick up party trays and platters or prepare your own spread!
Our catering services are an excellent choice. We offer everything from chicken nuggets to garlic, cheesy breadstix, sub sandwiches, Brioche sliders, wraps, meatballs, and various cheese and meat trays. Give us 48 hours’ notice when you place your order, and we’ll make your Super Bowl tailgate spread spectacular!
No-Fail Gametime Recipes
Chips and guacamole are one dish that deserves a place on everyone’s football party buffet. You can make some decent guac with a couple of avocados and a mix, but with a little more effort, you can offer up some fantastic guacamole for your guests.
Big Game Guac
Prep Time: 10 min; Total Time: 10 min
- 6 avocados
- 1 onion (diced)
- 4 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 6 TBSP cilantro (chopped fine)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (diced)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 TBSP lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut the avocados, take out the pit, and scoop out the avocado into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado to the texture you prefer.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Adjust to taste with more or less salt or lime juice.
- Serve with tortilla chips alone or as part of a nacho bar.
Pizza rolls never last long around hungry teens, and what is Super Bowl but a time for adults to play? With this recipe for Homemade Pizza Rolls, you can class it up just a bit without ruining the tasty indulgence.
Homemade Pizza Rolls
Prep Time: 20 min; Rise Time: 20 min; Cook Time: 20 min; Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 ball of refrigerated pizza dough (homemade or purchased), allowed to come to room temperature
- ½ cup marinara sauce (You’ll need more for dipping!)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. pepperoni slices, halved (about 14+14)
- 4 sticks mozzarella string cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Sprinkle flour on a flat surface, and roll out the pizza dough to a flat rectangle (11″ x18″).
- Spread the marinara with an inch border on all sides.
- Sprinkle the parmesan, oregano, and salt over the marinara.
- Top with mozzarella slices and one ounce of pepperoni.
- Place the string cheese in a line on one of the long sides of the dough.
- Roll up the dough tightly from the edge with the string cheese.
- Turn the roll with the seam facing down after you pinch it closed to seal it up.
- Cut the roll into 1″ pieces. Use a serrated knife.
- Place these rolls on a baking sheet.
- Take the rest of the pepperoni and insert them individually into the rolls.
- Let the rolls rest for 20 minutes.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. The filling should bubble, and the dough should be light gold.
- Serve with marinara sauce to dip, alone, or with Redner’s Markets Cheesy, Garlic Bread Stix.
For Super Bowl food specials in Allentown, PA, rely on Redner’s Warehouse Markets.