Prepare for Super Bowl snacking convenience with finger food ideas from Redner’s Markets. Whether you choose us for ingredients or convenient and delicious party trays, we’re the superior choice for quality, price, and customer service! Use Redner’s Rewards to save even more on our already low prices.
Big-Game Worthy Finger Foods
Make your own finger foods with ingredients and recipes from Redner’s Markets! Your guests won’t be disappointed with any of our party trays or the following recipes.
Two-Bite Twice-Baked Loaded Potatoes
Active Time: 15 min; Cook Time: about 50 min; Total Time: 1 hour, 10 min
Makes 15 servings; Serving size = 1 potato
- 15 small red potatoes
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- ½ tsp + 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp + ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 ½ TBSP sour cream
- 2 TBSP butter (melted)
- ½ cup + ¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 TBSP + 1 TBSP fresh chives (chopped)
- 3 bacon slices (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with the vegetable oil, ½ tsp of salt, and ⅛ tsp of pepper.
- Spread onto a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the potatoes.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Potatoes should be easily pierced via fork.
- Remove the potatoes to cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 375°F.
- Once cooled enough that you don’t burn your hands, cut off the tip-top of the potatoes.
- Use a small spoon to scoop out the potato into a bowl.
- Mash the potato with a fork and add the sour cream, melted butter, ½ cup of cheese, tablespoon of chives, teaspoon of salt, and ⅛ teaspoon of pepper. Mix to combine.
- Scoop this mixture back into the potato shells, mounded up on top.
- Top with the ¼ cup of shredded cheese.
- Place back into the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the bacon and tablespoon of chives.
BBQ Meatball Sliders
Prep Time: 30 min; Cook Time 10 min; Total Time: 40 min
Makes 4 servings, Serving size = 1 slider
- 12 pre-made meatballs
- 12 oz. frozen sweet potato fries
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 TBSP chives
- 2 TBSP mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ tsp celery seed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 12 dinner rolls
- Prepare the meatballs and the sweet potato fries according to the directions on the package.
- Combine the cabbage and chives with mayo, vinegar, and celery seed.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the cooked meatballs in barbecue sauce.
- Split open the dinner rolls.
- Place a meatball on each roll. Top with slaw and a few sweet potato fries. Replace the roll top.
Party Trays from Redner’s Markets for the Big Game
Short on time? Hate to cook? Redner’s Markets offers incredible solutions in the form of tasty party trays.
Grab a veggie, fruit, and cheese platter to accompany a party sub, nugget tray, fried chicken platter, meatball platter, brioche slider tray, chicken wing platter, hoagie platter, or wrap tray. You can also provide some sweets from the bakery; we have cookies, brownies, and other pastries!
Welcome fellow football lovers to your Super Bowl watch party with these finger food ideas from Redner’s Markets. Remember the napkins, drinks, and your Redner’s Rewards points, which you can check before shopping by clicking here.