Looking for simple food ideas for graduation parties? Redner’s Markets is here to make hosting MORE convenient than ever before. We offer an array of deli, seafood, bakery, and produce made-to-order options, as well as a complete inventory of ingredients for making tasty party foods.
A Simple Menu for a Graduation Celebration
If simplicity and flavor are the themes of a graduation party’s menu, then Redner’s Markets is the perfect solution. Shop our deli for any of the following perfect party trays:
- Party subs (2 or 3 feet)
- Brioche slider tray
- Cheese platter
- Chicken nugget tray
- Chicken wing platter
- Fruit and cheese nibbler platter
- Gourmet tray
- Hoagie carousel platter
- Italian party tray
- Lean and lite tray
- Meat and cheese combination platter
- Meatball platter
- Redner’s Fried Chicken
- Snack tray
- Traditional wrap tray
Or, browse our seafood department for any of the following menu items:
- Chicken bake
- Clam lovers bake
- Combo bake
- Deluxe shrimp tray
- Lobster bake
- Seafood platter
- Shrimp bake
- Shrimp platter
- Snow crab cluster bake
Throw in a veggie platter and fruit tray from our produce department, and order dessert from the bakery. Choose a cake, assorted pastries, brownies, donuts, bagels, garlic cheesy bread stix, homestyle cookies, or Italian cookies to celebrate the graduation!
Recipes for a Few Dishes to Make on Your Own
Find any of the ingredients that you need for these tasty, graduation-friendly dishes here at Redner’s Markets.
Bacon Cream Cheese Pinwheels
Prep Time: 20 min; Cook Time: 15 min; Total Time: 35 min
Makes 48 pinwheels.
- 1 block cream cheese (softened)
- ⅓ cup onion (chopped fine)
- 2 TBSP milk
- 2 tubes of crescent rolls
- 15 bacon strips (cooked and chopped fine)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Mix the cream cheese, onion, and milk.
- Unroll the crescent roll into a single large rectangle on a piece of parchment paper. (two sets) Use your fingers to press down and seal the dough together.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over each of the dough rectangles. Sprinkle half of the bacon over each as well.
- Roll up the rectangles, long side, and pinch to seal.
- Cut with a serrated knife (24 pieces on each roll).
- Transfer parchment paper to two baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Prep Time: 10 min; Chill Time: 4 hours minimum
- 3 ½ cups broccoli florets
- 6 cups red grapes (go for seedless)
- 1 ½ cup sliced celery
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups mayo
- ⅔ cups sugar
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 lb. bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 1 ½ cups toasted almonds, slivered
- Mix the broccoli, grapes, celery, and onions in a salad bowl.
- Mix the mayo, sugar, and vinegar in a separate small bowl.
- Add the dressing to the veggie and grape mixture. Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least four hours.
- Before stirring, combine the bacon and almonds into the dish.
Whether you rely on us at Redner’s Markets to prepare your party food trays or would like to order simple food ingredients for graduation parties, we’ll supply everything that you need for graduation parties’ menus. Click here to order via Redner’s Ready and enjoy the convenience of contact-free pickup with online purchases. Allow us to congratulate the graduate!