Stock your pantry, cater a party, or plan a meal easily with Redner’s Warehouse Markets, the finest choice among the grocery stores in Reading, PA. We prioritize savings, quality, and customer service over gimmicky sales promotions, as we continue serving customers as we have for over 50 years.
The History of Redner’s Markets
Redner’s Markets opened in 1970 with two small grocery centers in the Reading area. Our focus on outstanding quality and pricing allowed us to expand over the years. In 1975, we became the first supermarket company in Pennsylvania to establish an ESOP, Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
The official name change to Redner’s Markets came four years later in 1979, and we continued the evolution to Warehouse Market in 1987. We credit our success to our willingness to adapt – incorporating recycling, pharmacy services, a salad bar, and scanners into our operations before other grocery stores in the area.
Today, Redner’s stores include 44 Warehouse Markets and 20 Quick Shoppes distributed through Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware.
Reasons to Shop with Redner’s Markets
Redner’s Warehouse Markets offers wholesome, high-quality products with straightforward sales and cost-effective prices. Membership isn’t required to take advantage of our low prices, and we’re 100% employee-owned.
You’ll find locally sourced, quality produce and meats; dairy and deli; and canned, dry, and other shelf-stable foods as you shop our stores. If you need it and we don’t stock it, reach out to one of our associates to relay the request, and we’ll do everything in our power to place your requests on our purchasing list.
- Redner’s Ready – Place your grocery order online for easy curbside pickup at the location of your choice.
- Catering and Party Trays
- Deli – party subs, brioche, cheese platter, chicken nugget or wing platters, fruit and cheese platters, gourmet tray, hoagie carousel platter, Italian party tray, Lean and Lite tray, meat and cheese tray, meatball platter, fried chicken, snack tray, or traditional wrap tray
- Bakery – assorted pastry, bagel, brownie delight, donut, homestyle cookie, or Italian cookie tray; Wedding cake; bakery cakes; or cheesy or garlic bread stix
- Produce – a variety of fruit baskets, chocolate-covered strawberries, roses, fresh fruit hula bowls, fruit platters, or vegetable platters
- Seafood – chicken, clam lovers, shrimp, lobster, snow crab cluster, and combo clam bakes; shrimp tray or platter; or seafood platter
- Chef Tim’s Meals Made Easy – appetizer sampler, brioche slider platter, chicken platter, chicken salad trio, classic meatloaf meal, hand-carved turkey breast, Make it Italian, pulled pork slider, Redner’s classic beef burgundy, Redner’s continental breakfast, Redner’s fresh start breakfast, Redner’s smoked ribs and chicken wings, Redner’s southern dinner (friend or rotisserie), or Redner’s sunrise breakfast
- Redner’s Rewards – With a Redner’s Rewards card, magic happens. Shoppers qualify for rewards and special deals while shopping, and special offers based on their purchase history. You’ll earn points every time you shop, which you can later redeem for gas and grocery discounts! Combine your points with coupons for even more bang for your buck! The more loyal the customer, the more savings received, and bear in mind that rewards expire 30 days after they’re earned.
Of all the grocery stores in Reading, PA, stay true to Redner’s Warehouse Markets for great food, affordable pricing, enviable rewards, and stellar customer service! Check your Redner’s Rewards balance here before you start composing your shopping list.