Do you consider yourself a savvy shopper? Of all the grocery stores in Elkton, MD, the Redner’s Warehouse Markets on Augustine-Herman Hwy offers a terrific selection, high-quality merchandise, low prices, and stellar service.
What Redner’s Markets Offer Customers
When customers arrive at Redner’s Markets, they expect a positive shopping experience, and that’s what we deliver. We provide local meats, produce, and other products as often as possible without raising prices. Significant savings are amplified even further with participation in Redner’s Rewards Program.
Redner’s Rewards Program Participation
Step One: Acquire and activate your Redner’s Reward Program card at any Warehouse Market or Quick Shoppe location.
Step Two: Shop! Watch for rewards while shopping, and check for offers in the Weekly Flyer, the mobile app, or the local store. You’ll even find products that earn you Bonus Red Points as you shop; watch for shelf tags.
Step Three: Receive offers, digital deals, and surprise savings as perks for participating in Redner’s Rewards Program.
Step Four: Redeem your Rewards points as you shop for gas or groceries.
Gas redemption allows you to save 5¢/gallon on a 20-gallon fill-up for every $50 spent with Redner’s Markets. We have thousands of participating gas stations where you can use your points, including all Speedway locations.
Grocery redemption lets you save even more on food products when you shop as a loyal Redner’s Rewards participant. Simply scan your card at checkout or deliver it to the cashier. Your new points balance will be on the transaction’s receipt.
Coupon enthusiast? We welcome you. Pair your Redner’s Rewards Program participation with manufacturer coupons to multiply your savings.
Remember that your points expire 30 days after they’re earned, so the more you shop, the more you save. Save on all your daily essentials, from gas to milk and bread.
Additional Benefits of Shopping with Redner’s Markets
Redner’s Markets offer a stellar rewards program, but we also provide numerous other benefits:
- Redner’s Ready for online orders and curbside pickup
- Catering and Party Tray Service
Help the Community with Your Spending Choices
Redner’s Markets prioritizes the support of the local community. We regularly involve ourselves with several specific organizations and select community organizations.
- Redner’s 1% Save-A-Tape Program – allows local nonprofits like schools, churches, and youth sports teams to raise funds by shopping with Redner’s Markets. Members of the organization register and get a Save-A-Tape card, which they present every time they shop at a Warehouse Market. We then offer a 1% rebate for all the receipts saved and turned in by the participants.
- USMC Toys for Tots – Since 1981, we’ve raised an average of $100,000 every year for this worthy organization.
- American Cancer Society Relay for Live – 30+ teams from various Redner’s Markets locations participate yearly.
- Feeding American and Local Food Banks
- Girl and Boy Scouts
- Salvation Army
- Lions Clubs
- Rotary organizations
- Local church congregations
- Local fire departments
- Youth sports programs
Smart grocery shoppers in Elkton, MD, recognize Redner’s Warehouse Markets as the prime choice among the stores in the area. We work hard to supply our loyal customers with savings, quality products, and excellent customer service, so when these customers have feedback, we welcome it. Give us your two cents today by following this link to help us improve day by day!