Dependable and hard-working job seekers in Reading, PA, should apply with Redner’s Markets for jobs in the grocery store and deli. As a growing company, we’re always eager to recruit quality candidates for many positions.
From the front end, where we need cashiers and customer service representatives, to the deli, meat department, bakery, produce department, and receiving and stocking, the plethora of available positions allows applicants to apply for jobs that complement their skills and preferences.
Why Work for Redner’s Markets
If you want to work for a company that values you and the community, Redner’s Markets is the employer for you. We’re 100% American-based and 100% owned by employees through our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). You directly benefit from the store’s success when you work for Redner’s Markets.
We offer a robust benefits package to our employees as well. In addition to the ESOP, we provide medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401(k) plan; bonus programs; incentive programs; vacations; paid holidays; disability and life insurance coverage; and an Education Assistance Plan.
In addition to this benefits package, we provide our employees access to Daily Pay. This program allows employees to access funds based on already accrued hours during the current pay period. When unexpected expenses arise, you can pay a small fee to be paid early.
Working with Redner’s Markets means that you’ll always have reason to be proud of the contributions made through your employment toward the community.
- Redner’s 1% Save-A-Tape Program – Local nonprofits, schools, churches, and youth sports teams register to participate in this program, receive a Save-A-Tape card, and use it when they shop at Redner’s Warehouse Markets. Members collect the receipts, redeeming them for 1% of the total (excluding tax, milk, and tobacco products).
- USMC Toys for Tots – Every year since 1981, we have begun collecting donations in November to purchase toys for local children during the holidays. We average $100,000 yearly, at least four tractor-trailer loads of new toys.
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life – Every spring, we have at least 30 teams of employee-owners participate in the Relay for Life, raising money for the American Cancer Society.
- Feeding America and Local Food Banks – During September of each year, we collect donations to supply food banks in the local area and nationally.
- Community Sponsorships
- Girl and Boy Scouts
- Salvation Army
- Lions Club
- Rotary clubs
- Local fire departments
- Youth sports programs
- Fundraising Opportunities for Nonprofits – Local nonprofit organizations can register to order specific food items at wholesale prices for fundraising purposes.
What We Expect from Our Employees
When you come to work as an associate at Redner’s Markets, what are the expectations? Ultimately, we expect you to work hard, grow and show initiative, and walk with integrity and honesty with shoppers, other associates, the company, and even yourself.
The mission of each employee should be to help Redner’s meet the following expectations:
- High-quality, fresh products
- Timely and courteous customer service
- Affordable prices
- Community involvement
When you perform well and dedicate yourself to growth, you will be given further opportunities for career growth and a rewarding work experience.
If you’re searching for jobs in Reading, PA, and tired of being undervalued by past employers, apply to work in a Redner’s grocery store and deli. We value our employee-owners, rewarding hard work and courtesy appropriately. Get started today in the grocery industry by applying online with Redner’s Markets.