If your gas expenses regularly wreak havoc on your budget, be smart about the convenience stores you choose and begin patronizing the Redner’s Markets quick stop location on Penn Avenue in Sinking Spring, PA.
The one choice to swing in at this location for your daily necessities allows you to save time and money and participate in Redner’s Rewards for significant savings on fuel purchases.
The Rise of Redner’s Markets
When we opened two small supermarket locations in the Reading, PA, area in 1970, who could have predicted that half a century later, Redner’s Markets would be found in three different states (Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland), as 44 supermarkets and 23 quick stop locations? Our dedication to customers and employees is the reason for our success.
As part of our dedication to the customer and employee experience, we operate through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) very early in our operations. Our employees, and only our employees, can buy into Redner’s Markets. We’re not publicly traded. This choice puts our customers and employees in the driver’s seat rather than unseen stockholders. The result of this decision is policies that create satisfaction.
Leverage the Power of Redner’s Rewards at the Pump
Redner’s Rewards participants gain points with every purchase made at one of our supermarkets or quick stop locations. When these points accumulate, shoppers can redeem them for savings on groceries and fuel purchases.
Save 5¢/gallon with a 20-gallon fill-up for every $50 spent at Redner’s Markets!
The process for redeeming Redner’s Rewards for fuel savings is incredibly straightforward. When you pull up to fill up, swipe your Redner’s Rewards card before pumping your gas. Redemption is available at all our fuel stations and thousands of participating gas locations throughout the United States, including select Sunoco, Exxon, 7-Eleven, Speedway, High’s, Carroll Motor Fuels, and Convenient Food Marts.
For Speedway redemption, link your Redner’s Rewards card to your Speedy Rewards card at a kiosk within the convenience store or online.
Speak with Your Dollars
Beyond the low prices, complete inventory, and convenient savings with Redner’s Rewards, our shoppers also can take pride in community support through their patronage.
Consider all of the ways that Redner’s Markets supports the community:
- Redner’s 1% Save-A-Tape Program (Redner’s Markets fundraising program for the community’s nonprofits) – Organization members save Save-A-Tape receipts for 1% rebates on all products other than milk and tobacco.
- Wholesale prices on specific products to facilitate fundraising plans
- USMC Toys for Tots – Redner’s Markets has participated since 1981. Each November, we raise funds through donations and promotions, collecting $100,000 and buying at least four tractor-trailer loads of new toys for local kids every holiday season!
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life – Redner’s Markets has 30+ teams of employees participating in Relay for Life each year.
- Feeding America and Local Food Banks – every September, we collect donations of food and money to stock up food banks.
- Girl and Boy Scouts of America
- Salvation Army
- Lions Clubs
- Local church congregations
- Local fire departments
- Youth sports programs
- Other area nonprofits
Redner’s Markets convenience stores in Sinking Spring, PA, stock all the daily needs our shoppers stop in to grab and offer tons of saving opportunities as well! Click here to check in and verify that your Redner’s Rewards points qualify for a fill-up discount.