Does it actually matter which of the convenience stores in Palmyra, PA, you choose? If you like saving money, it does! Redner’s Gas Station at Northside Commons provides the essentials you need and the opportunity to redeem your Redner’s Reward points.
How Far Redner’s Markets Has Come
Two small supermarkets opened near Reading, PA, in 1970. In the five-plus decades since, we’ve expanded to 44 Warehouse Markets and 23 Quick Shoppes. Our footprint extends beyond Pennsylvania to Maryland and Delaware as well.
Early on, we decided to become employee-owned, the first in Pennsylvania to do so. Through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), we’re 100% owned by our employees. We’re not a publicly traded company, and our employees have every motivation to prioritize performance.
We also were one of the first to begin using scanners at checkout, require recycling at our stores, and provide a pharmacy and salad bar for the convenience of our customers.
When Redner’s Markets customers take advantage of Redner’s Reward Program, they earn points every time they shop at a Warehouse Market or Quick Shoppe location. These points can be used for extra savings when they buy groceries or gas in the future.
Use Redner’s Rewards for Gas Savings
Do you grit your teeth every time you fill up your tank lately? Does saving 5¢/gallon with a 20-gallon fill-up sound appealing? For every $50 that you spend at a Redner’s Market, that’s what you’ll get.
Redeeming your Redner’s Rewards points for gas savings is simple. Swipe your Rewards card at a Redner’s gas location, Quick Shoppe, or a participating gas partner before you pump.
At Speedway locations, you’ll need to link your Redner’s Rewards card to your Speedy Rewards card, but that’s easy to do – either online or at any kiosk at a Speedway location.
We have thousands of gas partners for point redemption from coast to coast.
Supporting the Community with Your Patronage
Loyal Redner’s Markets customers love the savings we make possible, but they also appreciate the support we provide for our local communities. Consider the following list of regular community support:
- Redner’s 1% Save-A-Tape Program
- Our own fundraising program that we make available to local nonprofits.
- Participating organizations’ members register for the program and receive a Save-A-Tape card, which they use every time they frequent Redner’s Warehouse Markets.
- By collecting receipts over time and then turning them in for a 1% rebate on the amount spent (minus taxes, milk, and tobacco), participants raise money for their organizations.
- Redner’s Markets offers select food items at wholesale prices for nonprofit fundraisers.
- USMC Toys for Tots
- Redner’s Markets has participated since 1981.
- All November, we raise funds through donations and promotions.
- Annually, we collect $100,000, buying a minimum of four tractor-trailer loads of new toys for local kids!
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- 30+ teams of employees participate in Relay for Life each year.
- Feeding American and Local Food Banks
- Each September, we collect donations of food and money.
- Girl and Boy Scouts
- Salvation Army
- Lions Clubs
- Local church congregations
- Local fire departments
- Youth sports programs
Convenience stores provide a single source for all your essentials, and Redner’s Gas Station in Palmyra, PA, helps loyal Redner’s Markets customers secure significant savings at the pump.