Are you planning for your next viewing party? Whether you gather friends to watch the latest Housewives franchise or football battle, buy slider trays online from Redner’s Markets to satisfy your guests’ hunger.
Relish the Drama and the Flavor
Sliders are a sure crowd-pleaser! They’re easy to eat, require few utensils, and pack a flavorful punch. When enjoying a casual night in with friends, sliders parallel the occasion.
Redner’s Markets offers a slider tray made with fresh brioche rolls. A small tray will serve 9-10 people, and you can choose up to four slider combinations, while a large tray will serve 20-25 people with up to five slider combinations. The choices include:
- Bacon, Turkey, and Cheddar
- Buffalo Chicken and Swiss
- Applewood Smoked Turkey and Cheddar
- Roast Beef and Horseradish Cheddar
- Cajun Turkey and Pepper Jack
- Smoked Ham off the Bone and Cheddar
- Herb Turkey and Italian Four-Cheese
- Spicy Italian and Mozzarella.
Create Your Own Sliders
If you’re more of a DIY entertainer, you can also count on Redner’s Markets to provide the ingredients needed for show-stopping slider recipes. Allow us to make a couple of suggestions:
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
Prep Time: 20 min; Cook Time: 12 min; Total Time: 32 min
- 1 lb. beef sirloin, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tsp meat tenderizer
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ¾ cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups canned mushrooms, sliced
- 1 package of Hawaiian rolls (1 dozen)
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- In a bowl, combine the steak and tenderizer.
- Over medium, heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Saute the onion and bell pepper for a few minutes until the onions are translucent.
- Add the steak and cook for another few minutes.
- Add the Italian seasoning, pepper, and mushrooms.
- Continue cooking for another few minutes.
- Separate the Hawaiian rolls’ top and bottom layers.
- Add the meat over the bottom rolls and top with the cheese on a baking sheet.
- Broil for about three minutes. Watch carefully; remove when the cheese melts.
- Replace the tops of the rolls. Broil to toast the tops – about two more minutes.
Prep Time: 20 min; Cook Time: 35 min; Chill Time: 30 min; Total Time: 1 hr, 25 min
- 2 packs of Hawaiian rolls (24 rolls)
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- 2 TBSP brown mustard
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBSP onion powder
- 1 TBSP poppy seeds
- 1 lb. pulled pork (no sauce)
- Honey deli ham (24 slices)
- Swiss cheese slices (24)
- 48 dill pickle slices (dried with a paper towel)
- Spray a 9×13” cooking dish with baking spray.
- Separate the rolls’ tops from the bottoms. Place the bottom layer in the dish.
- Mix the butter, mustard, sauce, onion powder, and poppy seeds in a bowl.
- Use a brush to apply the butter mixture to the bottom halves of the rolls.
- Place a layer of pork, then ham, cheese, and two pickles on each roll.
- Replace the tops of the rolls.
- Brush on the rest of the butter mixture.
- Top with aluminum foil tightly and chill in the fridge for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the sliders for about 20 min with the cover on.
- Take off the foil and flatten the sliders with a spatula.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
Click here to buy slider trays or ingredients from the deli department at Redner’s Markets today!