Leftover Ham and Egg Pasta Salad
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsps cider vinegar
- 2 tsps McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsps McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1 tsp McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 16 oz pasta, such as farfalle or rotelle, cooked and drained
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups chopped leftover ham
- 2 cups halved small grape tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend or until ready to serve. Toss before serving.
Nutrition Information (per serving): 251 Calories, 15 g. Total Fat, 4 g. Saturated Fat, 84 mg. Cholesterol, 585 mg. Sodium, 18 g. Carbohydrate, 2 g. Fiber, 11 g. Protein.