Italian Cupboard Soup
Credit: Pork CheckoffONE POT MEAL30 MINUTES4 SERVINGS
- 2 Boneless Pork Chops, cubed
- 15 ounces chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 29 ounces chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dried, minced onion
- 15 ounces cannellini beans (OR Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed)
- 8 ounces fresh spinach leaves, torn
- Optional serving suggestion – top with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese just before serving
- In a deep saucepan, brown the pork in a little oil; add all ingredients except spinach.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in torn spinach and cook for 2 minutes more.