Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts, (2 crusts)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, crushed
- 1 container (12 ounces) McCormick® Simply Better Chicken Gravy
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Prepare pie crusts as directed on package for two-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until heated through. Spoon filling into pastry-lined pie plate. Top with second crust. Seal edges and cut several slits on top.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.